Grandparents
>> Monday, March 15, 2010
Several days this month have been spent with my parents. We were in Texas for a weekend. My parents arrived at our house Thursday and stayed last weekend. My mom will be back a week from today to stay with the boys while Brian and I are in Florida. We have been having a lot of fun.
They played in Maggie's kennel.
Stomped on some bubble wrap.
Ate pizza.
We went to the home and garden show.
Rogan was not impressed.
Brice found a dinosaur for his room at the home and garden show.
Brian's parents will be here this weekend and the fun continues. Lucky boys, they sure are loved by their grandparents.

3 comments:
They sure are lucky!!! I want Grandpa to build my kids one of those awesome tables!=)
And there is nothing like grandparents' love to make kids smile like your boys are in these photos. Lovely.
fun! I used to love playing with bubble wrap!
Post a Comment